Hurricane damage to your business or commercial property can have devastating effects, both in the short and long term. Attorney Michael D. Cerasa has experience with every aspect of hurricane damage claims related to businesses and commercial property losses. These include filing the initial claim, dealing with loss of business income, dealing with loss of business documents, and researching the applicability of business interruption coverage. Michael Cerasa is here to help you if:
- You have sustained hurricane damage to your business and have not yet had the damage appraised
- You have sustained hurricane damage to your business and have not yet filed a claim
- You have already filed a claim but your insurance provider is not offering enough money to repair all of the damage to your business
- You have filed a claim and have received and cashed a check from your insurance company, but still feel you are entitled to additional payments
- Your insurance company has denied your claim for hurricane damage
Business and commercial insurance policies usually provide coverage for your structure and its contents. Furthermore, business and commercial insurance policies often include additional business-related coverage including but not limited to:
- Losses sustained from business interruption
- Extra expense coverage
- Utility services coverage
- Accounts receivable coverage
Get Legal Assistance Before Damage Appraisal
Mr. Cerasa knows how insurance adjusters work, and he’s well aware of the tactics they use to undervalue a claim. It is part of an adjuster’s training to make sure their insurance company pays out the least amount possible. It is in your best interest to hire a hurricane damage attorney before the damage appraisal.
Michael Cerasa and his team of experts are ready to visit your property to determine physical and structural damage – both visible and hidden – and then prepare a comprehensive loss of business income report. With this, he will demand money from all possible sources to ensure you are fully and fairly paid for losses to your building and income.
Commercial insurance claims and business interruption policies are often quite complex. Wherever you do business in Florida – if your business or commercial property has been damaged as a result of a hurricane, please contact experienced hurricane damage attorney Michael D. Cerasa today to arrange your free consultation. Se habla español.
Suite 830 Top Floor
Orlando, FL 32801